Some General Info on Buying A Lawn Service Here In Orlando and Kissimmee

So after 15 years in this business of selling businesses I thought with the age of digital information I would start putting out some content that gave practical information for buyers and in a way sellers. Today I will give a quick 15 or 20 minutes of insight into some of the critical information pieces buyers of lawn services need to know when considering a business. This is in no way all encompassing but will give you somewhat of a highlight on what i think is a really good industry and great way to own your own business here in Orlando, Florida.
My perspective comes not only as a broker but as one who actually owned one and scaled it from 150k to 4 Million in revenues. So listen up and as always feel free to give me a call at 321-287-0349 or email me at mike@tworld.com 









Comments