One of the more popular small businesses bought and sold here in the Central Florida Market are pool routes and businesses. To the outsider, the business seems simple enough. You clean a pool, add some chemicals and bam....you're done. At a macro level that is correct but I thought I would provide some insights having sold over 50 of these things in the last 12 years that a novice or first time buyer may find of interest. And lets face it there is some self interest in this....I want you to be successful and educated in this process and I also do not want all the space left to the powers that be who put out rules of thumb as if it is Gospel. So here in short are my bullet point items of information for you to ponder and chew on. If you want to view current listings of businesses for sale in the pool service vertical visit my site . Hope these tips give you something to chew on as you analyze this space.

Comments