The Best Business Broker In FLorida


The Best Business Broker In Florida



BBF Award for Most Sales

Every year, the Business Brokers of Florida pick the best business broker based on results.  Turns out Your Florida Business Broker Michael Shea PA took home first place as the business broker who sold the most deals in all of Florida.  This is the second time I have gotten this award.  To set some context for you in terms of what the norm and what I did: A good firm or broker will do about 8 to 10 transactions in a year.  I sold 29 (actually in the 30’s but I moved some closings over to this year for tax purposes).  So I pretty much doubled what my peers did.  Certainly should cause a seller to ask the question of themselves as to who they should use.  Keep in mind by the way this is not fluke….i have always..always been in the top 5 year in and year out.  Consistency is what I strive for
Turns out there is new award I also earned but was not awarded…..(that is right…my association doesn’t want one person who earned an award to get all the glory (not very capitalistic eh?).  What was the award you ask?  Well,  it was for co-brokering.  Which if listen to me on my podcast, watch my youtube channel or have read anything I ever wrote, would know is critical in my opinion to a sellers successful sale and maximization of sale price.  Anyway, should have gotten that hardware as well.
So, shameless self-promotion is part of the business.  And given that my competitors who gave me the award certainly should not be expected to make this public knowledge it is up to me to do it myself.   So if you own a business and are thinking of selling or ever want to sell it….perhaps you should give me a call at 321-287-0349 or visit the website of the Best Business Broker In Florida.

Comments