What Really Matters is Results


In the age of big data and the internet and consumers who are easily overwhelmed by data and impressions it is critical for the consumer to judge a professional by results or as they say in the medical profession #outcomes. Does a patient live or die, does a injury heal or have complication? This is what matters.
Today I took a quick look at my google ad words account and saw that a new firm had entered into the arena competing for customers. My ad words expense would have to go exponentially high just to stay in the first position with this new player. Funny thing is they are not new. In fact been around several years but never really do much (one or two transactions a year). But it gave me pause to appreciate the genius of Google in creating this bid model and dominance of the search engine. And has caused me to make some ad / marketing investment in my business model but I choose to go the path of the education route.
To the consumers out there get educated and look to results and outcomes as the measure of any professional you engage.
#resultsmatter #outcomes #orlando #businessbroker

Comments